Builder Profile: DS Homes
As a community developer in Calgary and Airdrie, we get the pleasure of working with several local home builders. To help you learn a little more about the great Alberta builders we work with, we’ll be profiling one each month.
This month, we’re featuring Calgary-based home builder, DS Homes. This company was started by former tradesman Daljeet Garcha in 1998. DS Homes is currently building in three Calgary communities and one in Airdrie.
Every one of our tradespeople is handpicked for their honesty, integrity, and commitment to quality above all else. Our crew does not rush through the undertaking of constructing a home. DS Homes has been the proud recipient of the Alberta New Home Warranty Service Award each year since DS Homes was founded. [DS Homes]
Among the communities DS Homes is building in, is the Genesis Land community of Pier 11 in Airdrie. Nestled in the heart of Airdrie’s welcoming, family-friendly Bayside community, Pier 11 offers the serenity of the country alongside the conveniences of the city. With canals running through the neighbourhood, nature is a key part of everyday life there.
DS Homes has a variety of styles and home designs in their inventory in Pier 11 of Airdrie:
- The Yorkton: 2 storey with bonus room, 3 bedrooms, 1725 sq. ft.
- The Brighton: 2 storey with bonus room, 3 bedrooms, 2002 sq. ft.
- The Highland: 2 storey with flex room, 4 bedrooms, 2109 sq. ft.
- The Oakridge: 2 storey with bonus room, 3 bedrooms, 2418 sq. ft.
- The Mayfield: 2 storey with bonus room, 3 bedrooms, 1921 sq. ft.
- The Dakota: 2 storey with bonus room, 3 bedrooms, 1951 sq. ft.
You can learn about the community of Pier 11 in Airdrie online here.