Sage Hill Crest
Sage Hill Crest
WHAT SETS Logel HOMES APART?
Logel Homes is focused on attention to detail and continuous improvement in all parts of home building. The entire team at Logel Homes moves forward, knowing that the needs and preferences of their customers are always evolving. That’s why they work closely with dedicated trades, suppliers, and consultants—to keep their word and exceed the expectations of their customers.
Visit the Logel Homes website to learn more.
Frequently Asked questions
When choosing a home builder, it is important to do your research first. Explore your options, visit builders, discover different communities and, most importantly, ensure you are comfortable with the people involved. After all, the building process can take up to a year or more and might be the most significant investment of your life, so it is essential to work with someone you trust.
We strive to make the building process of your Logel Home as easy as possible – The Sale to Move In can be summed up in 5 easy steps.
- Choose your unit and reserve it with a refundable $1,000 deposit. Having your mortgage pre-approval is a good idea if you haven’t completed that step.
- Next is your sales meeting. You’ll go through a purchase agreement and provide your purchase price deposit.
- Your sale will finalize after ten days!
- Next, you’ll meet with your interior designer provided as part of your purchase with Logel Homes. Your interior designer will help you select colours, finishings, and any customizations to make your home suit you!
- We will keep you updated throughout the build, sharing photos and progress from our construction teams. We will reach out to you 90 days away from your possession with an estimate and again 35 days prior with a firm date and time for your move-in. Once you have your possession date, we recommend using Virtuo to coordinate your move! When move-in day comes, we will do a walk-through of the unit with you and hand over the keys to your home!
Quick possessions will be available 1-3 months away from completion. Otherwise, units are usually constructed and completed from one year to a year and a half from purchase.