Logan Landing At-A-Glance
- Quality open space network for urban development to interact with the river valley and escarpment.
- Grid pattern street network and multi-use pathways accommodate cyclist and transit infrastructure.
- Green opportunities for residents designed to accommodate solar panels and electric vehicle charging.
- Green corridors adjacent to the Bow River provide public access to the environmental reserve
- A stormwater pond with surrounding amenities and pathways will be a stunning water feature for the community
- 57 acres of public open space distributed throughout Logan Landing, including a joint-use site, neighbourhood parks and environmental reserve areas.
- Easy access to Bow River Valley for river walks, bird watching and fishing.
Shopping & Amenities
- Nearby health care services, including the South Health Campus
- Nearby emergency services at Seton Fire Station
- Close proximity to shopping, restaurants and recreational amenities, including:
- Seton Urban District
- YMCA at Seton
- Seton Public Library
- Future Green Line light rail transit (LRT) Stations
- Future Neighbourhood Activity Centre (NAC)
- J.C.S. High School
- Designated school site nearby
25-minute drive to downtown Calgary
Genesis Land Homes for Sale in Logan Landing
When looking for your new community in SE Calgary, Genesis Land’s Logan Landing has the perfect location with direct access to the Bow River. Genesis’ trusted Builder Partners are designing what could be your next home. You’ll get to choose from an array of housing types and price points. Inquire now about SE Calgary homes for sale in a community you’ll love to call home.