Airdrie continues to gain popularity as a place to call home, as more and more homebuyers are choosing to settle down in the city just north of Calgary. With the conveniences of a city and the close proximity to nature, Airdrie has something for everyone.
And if you’re looking to move to Airdrie, we know the perfect community—Bayside Estates. Surrounded by waterways, walking paths, and mountain-framed skies, you’ll love the view from your front porch in this community.
Here’s just 10 of the many reasons to love Bayside Estates:
- Location, location, location: From parks and recreation, to healthcare, shopping, restaurants and childcare, you’ll never be far from the amenities you want and need.
- Proximity to schools: Nearby public, private and Catholic schools offer excellent educational curriculums for children in preschool through Grade 12.
- Easy access to Calgary or the mountains: despite what you may think, Bayside Estates is just a 25-minute drive to downtown Calgary, so for those who work in Calgary, the commute is very reasonable. And for those who like those mountain weekend getaways, Canmore is just an hour from Airdrie.
- Genesis Place: within close proximity to Bayside Estates is Genesis Place, a large recreation centre featuring a pool, lazy river, fitness centre, track, two ice rinks and much more!
- Chinook Winds Park: Perfect for summer, this park offers over 55 acres of parkland and recreation spots, including playgrounds, skate parks, amenities and even a spray park for the summer. The park is located at Chinook Winds Drive, south of Yankee Valley Boulevard.
- Woodside Golf Course: This championship par-70 course is made up of 6,200 yards of lush, challenging landscaping, featuring 9 water hazards. This course is a popular choice for both professionals and amateurs, and is the first golf course in Alberta to be pet-friendly. Find out more about them here.
- Airdrie Festival of Lights: A holiday favourite, Airdrie is home to the largest outdoor Christmas light display in all of Western Canada. If you haven’t yet seen the amazing display, it’s an absolute must for the holiday season. The festival starts on December 1st, more info here.
- Nose Creek Park: Enjoy a picnic or fish in the pond at this park featuring over 40 acres of natural space. There are lots of picnic tables and pathways for the whole family to enjoy there.
- Nature at your door: The community of Bayside Estates is surrounded by crystalline canals and winding pathways so you can walk, cycle or just take in nature at every opportunity.
- Quality homes: Bayside Estates, a Genesis Land community, is partnered with two well-established builders that offer the ultimate in home design and quality: McKee Homes and ReidBuilt Homes.
To learn more about the community of Bayside Estates in Airdie, click here.