Are you planning on moving into a new home in the next few months? Perhaps you’re the do-it-yourself type or love a good home renovation project? Well, then the Calgary Fall Home Show is the perfect stop for you! This weekend, head to the BMO Centre from Thursday to Sunday, to check out the new and improved home show.
Save yourself a seat front row centre for the stellar Urban Barn Main Stage lineup and take time to consult and shop from over 350 trusted exhibitors, along with a slew of new features. From renovation overhaul to brand-new build, DIY do-over to one-day décor dreams, the Calgary Fall Home Show is where big ideas, trusted advice, and fresh inspiration unite. [Calgary Fall Home Show]
The trade show will feature over 350 exhibitors, leaving you with lots to explore and pull ideas from. You may also be interested in taking part in one of the five workshops being held over the weekend at the event: essential oils in the home, creating mountain pillows, milk paint, colourful Canadiana and hanging geo planters. One of the big draws at the weekend show will be the HGTV stars speaking on the Main Stage:
- Bryan Baumler: since 2007, Bryan has been entertaining viewers on hit shows like Disaster DIY, Canada’s Handyman Challenge, Leave it to Bryan and House of Bryan. He is an expert on home renovation and you can catch him at the show on both Friday and Saturday, schedule online.
- Tiffany Pratt: this HGTV star is an interior stylist, designer, author and maker who is going to share some great ideas and inspirations on transforming the home. You can catch her at the show on both Friday and Saturday, schedule online.
What you need to know:
- Location: BMO Centre, Stampede Park (20 Roundup Way SE)
- Dates and times: Thursday, September 21 from 4 to 9pm; Friday, September 22 from 12 to 9pm; Saturday, September 23 from 10am to 9pm; Sunday, September 24 from 10am to 6pm.
- Tickets: pricing and where to purchase tickets can be found online here.
Be sure to check out the rest of the details on the Calgary Fall Home Show on their website here.